I noticed that each time I opened up my case, I always saw the rats nest of wires. So I took the liberty of fixing all that. Here you see the wires and the new resting place for the 120mm fan without the metal housing.
I had recently installed a 6 port USB 2.0 card to run my internal Bluetooth and wireless internet adapters.
Here I hot glued the wires to the case to clean everything up a bit.
Here I glued the wireless and Bluetooth adapters to the outside of the metal housing.
Here is a nice shot of the 120mm fan zapped strapped to the case. It is held in by friction fit and it still spins. I removed the metal shroud to make more room inside the case.
Here is a shot of the extra diagonal pieces to hold future cold cathode lights.
The same was done to the previous side of the case also.
Here is a shot of the old inverter box that used to run a red cathode a long time ago. I think it still works. It still has the on/off switch still attached to the back of the case.
These are the modded screws that hold on the side panels and case handles and feet.
Here is the Mac with power turned on and lights on.
Some nice shots with power on and lights turned off.
Here is a couple of shots showing how bright it gets on the inside with the 80mm fans going.